Supporting initiatives to Protect Wildlife, Solve Climate Change Challenges and advance Health and Well-Being in a Diverse and Equitable World.
- Educate the public about Minnesota’s wildlife populations and challenges.
- Eliminate and prevent all forms of animal cruelty and abuse.
- Foster programs that advocate for domestic and wild animals.
- Advance clean energy and sustainable agricultural solutions.
- Support research to create policies and technologies to solve climate challenges.
- Educate the public about individual and community contributions to sustain a health environment.
Health and Well-being
- Foster programs to support access to health care services for women and other underserved populations.
- Educate the public on issues of opportunities to advance human rights in the health care and justice systems.
- Support research and programs to protect the health and well-being of vulnerable people.